Hi! My name is Staci and welcome to This Girl Runs!!My blog is all about running, family and my daily life as a mother of three!!In 2015, we moved to Michigan for a fresh start. They are all now working even harder on keeping me busy! So, you will see a lot of these folks on here!
Dare (14)…he is my oldest, my runner and my too mature for his age child! He has run a sub-20 5k since he was 12, he is currently a Freshman in HS. He ran Varsity Cross Country (sub 19) and is geared up for Track Season to start in the next couple of months! He has big dreams and an even bigger heart!
KK (8)…my princess? She is my baby. She is all girl with a slice of tomboy. She loves to play dress up, is in gymnastics, yet will rough house with the boys in an instant. She is my mini me and can’t wait to grow up and take over all of moms stuff!
To add to my busy enough schedule I decided to start blogging to track my progress in running. I was a runner from the time I was young up until I graduated high school when I stopped holding myself accountable. Up until May 2014 I had only ran on occasion and never really committed to it again. I am now going through trial and error once again while finding out what works best for me and what I am willing to push for. I want each day to be better than the last and make sure I am challenging myself!
I love having a way to express how I feel when I am done with a great run and let you know how I get through a bad one. However, you need to remember all thoughts are opinions on this site are my own. I am giving my honest ideas and opinions at all times with no offense meant to anyone. I have always been known as the friend that calls it how it is so if you are a reader, be prepared for honesty!
Facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Michigan swearing never to move to Indiana, and welp…..I did! I have since moved back to Michigan.
- If I had to live on one food forever it would be bread…any form, any style! I love bread!
- I will cry at almost anything! I used to never be this way but three babies later, it happens. Oh, and I try to hide it from EVERYONE!
- I have become a running addict! I mean addict! I love it!
- I don’t like small dogs but I own one (Pablo)! And a black lab Roxy…she is my baby!
- I love being a mom and acting silly with my kids! Sing, dance, wrestle you name it, I am in!
- If you have any questions for me just ask or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am just an average person trying to do extraordinary things!
Life changes daily and we have to go with the flow and see where it takes us. I am hoping you join me on my journey to a better me!