The second month of 2017 was filled with a lot of excitement and some not so good things. Here are 10 things that are note worthy…to me at least! 😉
- I was able to run in shorts on multiple occasions. It really is the best thing ever in the winter months.
- Diggs really started being successful at wrestling. He has been winning more than losing lately and it is nice to see him learn and grow.
- Each of my kids plus Kevin and I spent time at home sick. It has been a rough year in terms of illness. I have never had my kids be this sick!!
- I got the best new pair of running tights EVER. Kevin is a LEO. These support both of our passions! 😉
- We found a local trail to run regularly. We have been there many times already. It really is beautiful!
- Kevin and I moved up our wedding date! Yep! We are getting married in May.
- I am not hating being 34 yet! This may be partially due to getting both a cheesecake and coconut cream pie in lieu of cake. 🙂
- KK has started running…on her own. This is big for me. It is one more way to spend special time with her.
- Dare and I have run more together this month than we have in a long time. We have a special bond that these kind of runs are responsible for. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- With all the crazy times this month with sickness and such. We have been able to get out of the house and do things together as a family. I have made it a goal to make sure we do more things together. All 5 of us. Being at home together is great but doing things out side of the house is the BEST. We don’t do that nearly as often as we should do to our busy schedules. I think we really succeeded this month.