Not only is this a beautiful place to visit but you get to run the entire race on the property of the Estate touring through its 125,000+ acres.
Another GREAT thing about this race is the options you have. You can run 13.1, 26.2 or participate in the Backyard to Vineyard Challenge and run both. The half on Saturday and full on Sunday. Each day is limited to 1525 participants so it isn’t overcrowded!!!
They also give you this great list of Amenities…
- Exclusive use of the estate roads for running in the event. Minimal to no vehicular traffic on the east and west sides makes this destination marathon and half event even more serene, authentic & exquisitely beautiful.
- Race headquarters hotel reserved room blocks or a Biltmore Farms hotel listed on our Race Hotels page.
- Convenient VIP Race Day Shuttle Transportation Service to the start line and from the finish, for just $10. More Info on ourDirections & Transportation page.
- Personalized race number (bib)
- Goody bag full of freebies – rated the best race bag swag ever!
- Official custom-designed participant t-shirt (available only atRace Expo)
- Full Marathon Finishers Award
- Post-race food including beer from Michelob Ultra
- Post-race bag-check area
- Post-race freebie to keep you warm!
- Opportunity to qualify for Boston! (marathon only)
I am looking forward to this race so much! It isn’t often you get to participate in a race with these views, and also have it not be overcrowded!! For those of you that would like to join me there use Discount Code: STACI2017AMAROCKS for 15% off from now until July 31st!