Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Anna from Anna The Apple.
The Liebster Award is just a series of questions to answer given to you by another blogger. You then create some questions and give a shout out to other blogs to have them keep the chain going.
It is nice to have some random questions thrown at you to really make you think! So here it goes!
1. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oh goodness….food! I love food! But one meal, hmm, I would have to say steak (rib eye), sweet potato fries, a side salad and veggies. I would need a brownie dessert though. These are things I love to partake in any time I get a chance. So so good!!
2. On a similar note, what would be your last meal on Earth?
This would have to be a little different. Could I have a BBQ? I think that would be great. Steak, ribs, potato, salads, desserts….the whole deal. I would want to be able to have a great time with a last meal.
3. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
This is so hard. Immediately I think of the cool things like invisibility and flying. But after really considering it all. If I had one I would want to be able to change someones mood. Help people be kind and more understanding. I think we need more of that in this world.
4. What annoys you the most in life that other people do/don’t do?
Chewing with their mouth open and judging people without knowing them. You never know what someone has to live with.
5. What’s your favourite movie?
6. If you had to dress up in fancy dress, who/what would you be?
I honestly would love to be able to just get dressed up and have a big fancy night on the town somewhere I have never been. Paris, New York or somewhere else similar.
7. What’s your biggest weakness?
Human trust. I trust everyone, I have had many people take advantage of this but I really would like to see the good in people. This has really bit me in the butt previously.
8. Favourite exercise and why?
Well obviously…Running! My family growing up was a running family. As we got older my siblings and I all ran Cross Country and Track in school. But we also all stopped running when we graduated. I started a family and eventually started smoking. I wanted to quit. For my kids and for me. I knew deep down I wanted to run again, I wanted to feel alive and fit. So, I quit smoking and started running. Since then I have strengthened my relationships, made new ones and enjoyed life a whole lot more!! 🙂
9. If you could go back in time and tell yourself something when you were at school, what would it be?
Don’t stop working on yourself!! You are worthy!!! I have had a lot of people beat me down over the years. It resulted in low self esteem and being in situations much longer than I should have and still suffer with low self esteem today. We are all stronger than we think and can make it through much more if you just know you are worth it!
10. If you could only RACE one distance ever again, what distance would it be?
Oh goodness!! I am unsure of this one!! ONE distance? One? Probably 13.1. It has a lot to offer and can be found both on the road and trail easily. Thank goodness I am not held to that though. 🙂
And there are a ton of people I could nominate for this but let’s just stick to these….
- What is your favorite country to visit? Why?
- If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
- What is the most Extreme thing you have ever done?
- Best childhood memory?
- Cat or Dog?
- Favorite series…book or television?
- Most appreciated quality in other people?
- Absolutely favorite “junk” food?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you were stuck on an island what 3 things would you take with you?