Now that my training for RnR Nashville is in full swing I want to talk about who I am running for…the children of St. Jude. This is an organization that all started with Danny’s promise!! If he could make it his life work we can make it a focus of ours.
Did you know?
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Because the majority of St. Jude funding comes from people like you, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation. (That means your donation, no matter what the size, will help!)
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90% by 2020.
St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies of cancer, and neither will I. So please help me help the Children of St. Jude by going to my donation page. Every cent helps…even a small donation of a few dollars is better than turning away and this is why.
- Thanks to donors like you, no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything, including treatment, travel, housing and food.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90%, by 2020. They won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since it opened 50 years ago.
Amazing isn’t it??? Could you imagine being a parent of a child at St. Jude and knowing that you were going to be taken care of both medically and financially
? What a blessing!!!!
So please go to my page
and make a small donation for these children!!!